At Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Wesley Schooler and Dr. Leslie Irvine offer financing through CareCredit® and Alphaeon™ Credit, two of the most widely-used and reputable healthcare lending companies in the nation. With both options featuring a quick and easy approval process, patients who qualify can finance their plastic surgery or non-surgical treatment to receive the enhancement they desire while adhering to any budgetary concerns.
- No upfront costs or prepayment penalties
- Short-term financing options of 6, 12, 18, and 24 months
- No interest charged on purchases of $200 or more when 1) the sum is paid in full within a patient’s short-term payment plan, and 2) the minimum monthly payments are made within a cardholder’s promotional period
To learn more about financing with CareCredit®, please visit their website for more information or to fill out an application.
Alphaeon™ Credit can make the costs of cosmetic surgery more manageable by offering a number of flexible financing plans to suit your ideal budget. With Alphaeon™ Credit, qualified applicants can enjoy:
- No interest charged if the purchase is paid in full within 6 or 12 months
- Credit lines up to $25,000
- No application fees, annual fees, or prepayment penalties
If you are interested in financing your treatment with Alphaeon™ Credit, please click here to learn more about their various payment plans or to submit an application.
For more information about our practice’s accepted modes of payment, please contact Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery Center to speak with a member of our team.