With Permanent Makeup treatments from Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery, you can significantly reduce the need for daily makeup application. Also referred to as Cosmetic Tattooing or micropigmentation, Permanent Makeup can mimic the effects of lipstick, lipliner, eyebrow pencils, and eyeliner with beautiful, natural-looking results that last for years. This treatment can also be utilized in some cases of breast reconstruction, adding the appearance of areolas to breasts that have been restored after mastectomy. Our Permanent Makeup procedures are performed by registered nurses or board-certified physicians who are skilled and experienced with these advanced treatments.
If you would like more information on Permanent Makeup and Cosmetic Tattooing, please contact Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery today.
Benefits of Permanent Makeup and Cosmetic Tattooing
Permanent Makeup essentially takes the benefits of traditional makeup to the next level by giving women a more convenient alternative. In addition to providing a more hassle-free way of wearing makeup, Cosmetic Tattooing can help:
- Women who find their makeup is constantly smearing because of oily skin
- Women affected by arthritis, hands that are unsteady, impaired vision, or other conditions which make it difficult to put on makeup
- Women who are allergic to certain types of makeup
- Women who have watery eyes or have difficulty with contact lenses
- Women whose lips are irregularly shaped
- Women who no longer have eyebrows due to alopecia, over-plucking, chemotherapy, or other conditions
Permanent Makeup can be very beneficial for enhancing the eyebrows, creating a permanent eyeliner to beautifully bring out the eyes and give the eyelashes a thicker appearance, and providing the lips with fuller, more even-toned look. During your initial consultation here at our practice, we will explain all aspects of the procedure and answer any questions you may have. If Cosmetic Tattooing is an ideal solution for your needs, we will create a customized treatment plan designed to conform to your personal style and meet your expectations.
If you have questions about Permanent Makeup treatment, or if you would like to schedule a consultation to talk more about this procedure, please contact Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery today.